I decided to bring my different websites together in one place to make it easier to keep everything up to date.
I have thought long and hard on the name for this website. After a number of years as “Vincents.org.uk – …the past and present of the Vincent Family”, I decided on:
“The Vincent Conglomeration – a number of different things that are grouped together”
💡 If you would like to leave feedback or make an enquiry please go to the Contact Page.
Family History is important – many people spend time compiling family trees but it is good to know something of how our ancestors lived and to keep stories from their lives. I have also started to include extracts from Tailoring publications written by my great-grandfather, which I hope will be of interest to those of you studying late Victorian / Edwardian costume.
I’ve been doing re-enactment with the Sealed Knot for many years where I sometimes take photos and sometimes fire muskets.
➡ The Sealed Knot
I enjoy going to other re-enactment events where I also have been known to take the odd photo.
The pages found on this website:
- The Vincent Conglomeration
- Family History
- W.D.F. Vincent – Tailor and Journalist
- John Vincent – Air Gunner, Halifax LW280
- John Vincent and the last flight of Halifax LL307 (NF-J)
- L.W. Vincent – wartime service
- Jean Vincent – World War 2 memories
- Dr W Vincent
- Dr L J Vincent
- Never mind the Quality… The Vincent Square
- The Tailor’s Handbook of Useful Information
- The Cardiff Railway
- Photography and Videography
- Jeff on Twitter
- Posts Page